The Modern Classroom believes our historical heritage can be observed and understood best with a cultural perspective. We explore one of the oldest and richest ‘Architectural Heritage’ sites with its mythical charm at the charismatic town - Hampi!
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this dramatic town is dotted with magnificent ruins. We take our young travellers on a unique exploration of this backpacker’s paradise through our young archaeologist programme, exposing them to its mythological history and encapsulating architecture.
What is archaeology? What constructs historical and architectural heritage?
- Young Archaeologists Programme
- Classical Music & Architectural Sketching
- Creative Theatrical Expression
- Ancient Cave Paintings
- Converting Banana Fibre into Handicrafts
- Women Empowerment through Local Crafts
- Countryside Tractor Ride
- Sourcing Locally Grown Food & Cooking an Authentic Meal
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Cultural & Natural Heritage
- Architectural & Mythical History
- Artistic Immersion
- Creative Expression
- Carnatic Music
- Geology & Archaeology
- Local Society & Crafts
Did you Know?
Did you know that the Vittala Temple has 56 columns, the ‘SaReGaMa Pillars’, which create melodic sounds when tapped delicately?