The Modern Classroom promotes alternative perspective in our young travellers, ensuring they experience as mindful observers. We’ve built one-of-a-kind journey to the lesser-known facets of the ‘Coastal Sanctuary’ of India - Goa!
Surrounded by the iridescent Arabian Sea with tranquil diversity of Western Ghats, students learn about World Heritage listed architecture at biodiversity hotspots. The smallest state in the country with best quality of life, it’s resonating with a peculiar enigmatic vibe and palliative calming aura.
What are western coastal cultures of India? What are its origins?
- Amazing Race at Fontainhas, an old Latin Quarter in Panjim
- Visit Colonial-Era Monuments in Old Goa
- Bicycle Tour to the Island of Divar
- Drum Circle by the Beach with Traditional Goan Instrument, Ghumot
- Explore Dona Paula
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Historical & Architectural Perspective
- Understanding Portuguese Influences
- Cultural Exploration
- Environmental & Sensory Immersion
- Creative Expression
Did you Know?
Did you know The Se Cathedral 16th century cathedral in Old Goa is the largest church in Asia, stretching 250ft in length and 181ft in breadth?