Indulgence & Extravagance
The Modern Classroom has curated an extravagant experience at a glamorous ‘City of Superlatives’, with fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest creations that exemplify architectural and technological prowess - Dubai!
Our vision is to expose our young travellers to one of the most rapidly growing cities in the world thorough an understanding of its past, present and future. From architecture and technology to archaeology and conservation, this mystical and magnificent Arabian land offers a well-rounded perspective of a global city.
What is a global city? How is it built?
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
- Dubai Turtle Rehabilitation Project
- Live entertainment at La Perle & Warner Bros. World
- Fossil Excavation at Mleiha Archaeological Centre
- Interaction with Dubai Police Force, Finest police Forces in the World
- Workshop on Luxury & Hospitality Management
- Visit the famous Burj Khalifa
- Extravagance of the Dubai Mall
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Building of a Global City
- Growth of a Sustainable Eco-City
- Culturally Diverse Perspective
- Wildlife Conservation & Rehabilitation
- Historical Immersion
- Desert Camping & Exploration
- Law & Order
- Building Acceptance & Respect
Did you Know?
Did you know that it’s the tallest man-made structure in the World and is three- times as tall as the Eiffel Tower?