The Modern Classroom enables an experiential transformation to the learning environment of our young travellers at Australia, with rare encounters at the largest living structure on the planet - The Great Barrier Reef!
Exploring this ‘Megadiverse Country’, we traverse a wide variety of landscapes, from arid deserts to tropical rainforests and majestic mountain ranges to the magnificent ocean. Our vision is to expose students to this exotic continent and its aboriginal cultures, inculcating a holistic perspective.
What is under the ocean? What is the largest living structure on Earth?
- Authentic Outback Exposure
- Whip Cracking & Boomerang Throwing
- Dive at The Great Barrier Reef
- Sydney Opera House
- Visit Australia's Largest Theme Park - Dreamworld
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Environmental & Cultural Immersion
- PADI Certified Marine Learning with Diving & Snorkeling
- Marine Life Identification
- Experiencing Megadiversity
Did you Know?
Did you know that it is the largest living structure on the planet only living structure visible from space?