The Modern Classroom is dedicated to showcasing an eclectic world to each of our young traveller. We explore gorgeous ecosystems and ‘Underwater Wonders’ at with an immersive tour of the archipelago with over 572 islands - Andaman & Nicobar Islands!
We discover spectacular coral reefs with magnificent flora and fauna, both under and above its pristine blue surfaces. Students inculcate innate values and connect with their aquatic and terrestrial environment through an exciting journey of this tranquil island.
What is an archipelago? What kind of environmental diversity does it posses?
- Beach Clean-Up
- Kayaking through Mangrove Creeks
- Open Sea Snorkelling & Scuba Diving
- Marine Life Identification
- Havelock Island with Elephant Beach & Nemo Reef
- Radhanagar Beach
- Picturesque Biking & Trekking Trails
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Certified Worksop with ANET
- Symbiotic Environmental Consciousness
- Understanding Island Ecology
- Historical & Colonial Explorations
- Certified Snorkelling & Scuba Diving
- Team Building Activities
Did you Know?
Did you know that it’s ranked the best beach in Asia?