Prodigious History & Culture
The Modern Classroom explores the foremost power in the world through economic, cultural, scientific and political exposure of The United Kingdoms!
Our young travelers discover the ‘First Industrialised Country’ in the world through immersive tour with enhanced sensory resonance building a global perspective. Our vision is to provide students with industrial exposure while facilitating skill-based learning, crafting a creative environment enabling experimentation and self-expression.
What constitutes a kingdom? How do diverse cultures grow concurrently?
- Interactive Alexander Graham Bell & Shakespeare Tour
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- The World of Illusions
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour Jaguar Land Rover
- Tour of Manchester United’s own Old Trafford Stadium
- Tour of the Lord's Cricket Ground
- University Exposure at Oxford
- Behind-the-Scenes Experience of Cadbury World, Bournville Village
- Visit the London Eye
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Visual Illusions & Perspectives
- Artistic & Creative Expression
- Renowned Sports Culture
- End-to-End Automobile Manufacturing
- Sensory Art of Making & Eating Chocolates
Did you Know?
Did you know that Shakespeare has written around 37 plays and 150 poems?