The Modern Classroom takes our young travellers on a picturesque journey through historical and mythical landscapes across the quaint island nation - Sri Lanka!
Exploring environmental diversity, ranging from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches, we inculcate an investigative instinct in each student. Our vision with this programme is to build experiential awareness about diverse cultures with an enigmatic heritage through historical epics with global economic relevance in the country rightly known as ‘That, Which Glitters’.
What is ecological diversity? What is the history of human settlements?
- Paper Production from Elephant Dung
- Gem Mining, Conversion & Designing
- Tea Plucking with Tea Plantations Factory Tour
- Jungle Survival Workshop
- Trekking & White Water Rafting
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Waste Up-Cycling
- Jewelry Designing from Raw Gem Cuts
- Exploring Relics & Ruins
- End-to-End Tea Farming
- Jungle Survival Techniques
- Cultural & Environmental Immersion
- Team & Confidence Building
Did you Know?
Did you know that an elephant generates enough dung to make 115 sheets of paper a day?