The Modern Classroom promotes respect to all sentient and insentient beings and feels it’s imperative to disseminate this to young students. We explore the majestic diversity of Rajasthan, largest state in the country, with a ‘Junior Ranger Programme’ - Ranthambhore National Park!
We provide students with an opportunity to gain professional exposure under forest rangers at the oldest and largest habitats of tigers in India. Our young travellers experience the immense biodiversity of this protected land through enabling experiential environments.
What is a wild ecosystem? What impact does human intervention have?
- Early Morning Tiger Safari
- Tiger Census & Monitoring Animal Movement
- Interactive Session with Tiger Watch [NGO]
- Artistic Perspective at Ranthambhore School of Art
- Sustainability of Local Tribal Communities
- Nature Walk with Animal & Bird Watching
- Creative Expression through Art
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Tiger Conservation & Ecosystem Management
- Creative Expression & Environmental Awareness
- Learning about Human-Wildlife Conflict Issues
- Gaining an Insight into Lives of Tribal Societies
- Lifestyle, Culture, Folklores & Traditions of Rural Rajasthan
- Survival Skills & Living with Basic Facilities
- Camera Techniques, Camera Traps & Making Impression Pads
Did you Know?
Did you know that tiger cubs are born blind and only half of them survive?