A Cosmic Exploration
The Modern Classroom takes learning to infinity and beyond with our tour to the United States of America with an eclectic tour of the Kennedy Space Centre - NASA!
This east-coast exploration immerses kids into the culture that dominates the modern societal landscape. Our young travelers gather first hand, real-life exposure to the scientific landscape of space exploration. From informative and intellectual to exploratory and enjoyable, our vision is to facilitate seamless amalgamation of scholastic and experiential learning.
What is beyond our planet? How do we get there?
- Assembling & Coding a Lego Mars Rover
- Interaction with Real-Life Astronauts at NASA
- Paper Currency [Dollar] Production at Bureau of Engraving & Printing
- Up-Close & Personal with the Statue of Liberty Cruise
- Explore the Smithsonian Museum, the Real & Reel ‘Night at the Museum’
- Animal Conservation & Education at Sea World
- Adventure Theme Park of Universal Studios
- Maid of Mist Boat Tour to Niagara Falls
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Virtually Reliving Historical Space Explorations
- Aeronautical Exposure & Professional Interactions
- Technical Experimentation & Sensory Immersion
- Sensory Art of Making & Eating Chocolates
- Importance of Free Play & Leisure
- Understanding Hydroelectricity
- World History, Culture, Politics & Economy
Did you Know?
Did you know that fish actually travel upstream over the falls and 90% of them survive?