Train to Survive
The Modern Classroom strongly believes in disseminating basic survival skills and building ‘Innate Enduring Instincts’ in each of our young travellers. We discover the sequestered wilderness at an exclusive destination - Gokak!
Living in a digitally dominated society, young kids form an unhealthy disconnect from their natural world and innate instincts. With a certified professional team leading our students, we inculcate foundational elements by building exciting adventures and environments where they experience wilderness and equanimity through all their senses.
What are our mental and physical capabilities? How do we tap into our strength?
- Trekking, Rappelling & Zoomering
- Hurdle Clearing & Zip Lining
- Self-Defence Training
- Outdoor Camping with Tent Pitching
- Yoga & Mindfulness Meditation
- Stargazing, Tracking & Identification
- Fishing & Kayaking Techniques
- Archery & Shooting
- Professional Knotting, Food Hunting & Military Codes
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Learn from Official Military Trainers
- Physical & Mental Development
- Self-Defence & Enhancing Life Skills
- Agility Building with Team Building Activities
- Exploring Potential & Building Endurance
Did you Know?
Did you know gorillas and weaver birds are both known to tie knots?