Creation of the Universe
The Modern Classroom provide our young travelers with a unique experience of Europe, providing them exclusive access to the fascinating world of science to understand its foundational aspects at The European Organization for Nuclear Research - CERN!
We instigate students to question and explore the answers in an interactive and experimental environment. Our vision is to build perspective about the global scientific world, while connecting each individual to environmental and cultural diversity.
What is the nature of our universe? What is it made of?
- Experience the Large Hadron Collider
- Designers, Mechanics, Robotics & Sustainability Programme at BMW Welt
- Tour of Swarovski Crystal World
- Cultural Exploration in Liechtenstein
- Witnessing Mighty Rhine Falls, the Largest Waterfall in Switzerland
- Exploring Mount Titlis in an Ice Flyer Chair Lift
- Visit the Eiffel Tower & the Seine Cruise in Paris
- Behind-the-Scenes Demonstration at a Cuckoo Clock Factory
- Traveling in a Funicular Railway System
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Fundamental Foundation of Scientific Concepts
- Addressing Global Societal Challenges through Cutting-Edge Technology
- Learning about the Invention of the World Wide Web [WWW]
- History & Landscape of Rock & Roll
- Designing, Prototyping & Coding Automobiles
- Explore Renowned Monuments with Artistic Immersion
Did you Know?
Did you know that Liechtenstein is the 6th smallest country in the world?