The Modern Classroom takes our young travellers on paths less travelled on with cultural, environmental and historical immersion at immaculate Uttarakhand. We explore stunning landscapes, colourful sunsets and ‘Timeless Heritage’ in the abode of beautiful people - Doon Valley & Binog Tibba!
With holistic exposure to the vibrant culture and hand-on explorations and experiments at local businesses, our aim is to discover every step of the way. With an emphasis on artistic and culinary expression, we explore the essence of this magnificent valley
What knowledge do indigenous communities possess? How do we experience it?
- Visit Binog Mountain Quail Wildlife Sanctuary
- Immerse in Garhwali Food & Festivals
- Heritage walk of Mussoorie
- Cookie Making Workshop
- Flying Fox, Rope Courses & Tree Climbing
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Explore Garhwali Lifestyle Ways of Life
- Professional Interaction on Heritage History
- Discover Colonial Architecture
- Traditional & Cultural Immersion
- Creative Expression with Local Art & Craft
Did you Know?
Did you know it’s famous for the Himalayan quail or pahari bater, a bird species believed to be extinct and last seen in the year 1876?