The Modern Classroom takes our young travellers on a remarkable journey through one of the earliest civilisations at our exquisite and charming destination - China!
We explore the mysterious culture through prominent historical sites and eclectic experiences in ‘The Land of Red Dragon’. Our vision is to develop cultural perspective through historical, cultural, culinary and environmental exposure, immersing our young travellers in the striking Celestial Empire.
What is cultural diversity? Where do traditions and technology converge?
- Climb The Great Wall of China
- Ride the Maglev
- Chinese Language Class
- Acrobatics, Cultural & Martial Arts Shows
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Volkswagen Factory
- End-to-End Process of Making Silk, Pearls & Jade
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Automobile Technology & Advanced Mobility
- Legendary Architecture of The Great Wall of China
- Extraction, Preservation & Manufacturing of Jade
- Practical Linguistic Exposure
- Mindfulness & Body Centering with Tai Chi
- Cultural & Historical Immersion
- Process of Gem Extraction, Preservation, Design & Manufacturing
Did you Know?
Did you know it travels at 431km/hr and is the fastest commercial magnetic levitation train in the world?