The Modern Classroom provides a revitalizing experience of the megadiverse Indonesia, world's largest island country, as we explore the most pristine destination in its archipelago - Bali!
With an immersive experience of the ancient culture known for its warm hospitality and breathtaking exotic landscapes, we instigate mindful observation by building a transcendent connect with the environment. Our vision is to provide our young travellers with extensive exposure of remarkable lands and mesmerising waters of this magnificent ‘Island of Gods’.
What environmental diversity do islands possess? How do cultures thrive here?
- Farming, Cooking & Eating your own meal at a Paddy Farms
- Open Water Ocean Dives & Discovering WWII Shipwreck
- Adopting a Turtle & Releasing it into the Ocean
- Bathe & Breakfast with Elephants
How will the Tour Help Students?
- Environmental Exposure & Immersion
- PADI Certified Marine Learning Course with Diving & Snorkeling
- Indigenous Farming Techniques
- Marine Biodiversity with Coral & Marine Life Identification
- Experiencing Megadiversity
- Certified Turtle Conservation & Rehabilitation
- Exotic Cultural & Culinary Exposure
- Mindfulness Meditation & Mindful Living
Did you Know?
Did you know Bali is actually three islands?